We are committed to delivering the best sleeping products to all of our customers. We offer a 100-day trial for all of our mattresses. During the 100 days trial, should you discover that the mattress you purchased online is too firm or too soft, you can request a change of the mattress core free-of-charge. We want to make sure you get the right feel for your new mattress.
However, if the second mattress core is still not right for you, we can change the feel of the core again, but we will then charge a nominal fee to cover our transport costs. The timing of the exchange depends on the availability of the cores. This 100-day trial does not apply to customized mattresses and does not include the ergonomic slatted bed bases nor bedding accessories.
In the unlikely event we cannot find the right solution, we will collect back the mattress and a refund of your purchase price minus HK$1,800, to cover our third-party transport costs, will be given. To be entitled to an exchange or refund, the mattress must not be found dirty, marked, damaged or abused when inspected by the Heveya® staff. After the inspection, a bank transfer will be processed.
For purchases above HKD 1,500, we will deliver your products free-of-charge.
For purchases below HKD 1,500, there will be a delivery charge of HKD 200 per trip.
For purchases online, we will contact you within 24 hours during working hours to arrange for delivery. Delivery time is from Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 6pm. No delivery on Sunday and public holidays.
Please note that we deliver only to addresses within Hong Kong.
All payments are processed securely online via PayPal. Payment can be made either using your PayPal account or credit cards.
1. All products bought from Heveya® are covered by a guarantee subject to points 2 to 5. This comes into effect from the date of purchase, and applies only to material and manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to either repair or replace the faulty product.
2. Heveya® guarantees that its mattresses comply with the European Eco-label Standard for latex mattresses as described by the EC-Directive 2009/598/EC of 9 July 2009. This standard determines that a mattress core should not lose more than 15% height and not more than 20% of its firmness, measured according to test method EN1957. This test measures the difference in height between the measurements made initially (at 100 cycles) and after the completion (30,000 cycles) of the durability test.
3. Heveya® mattresses
and slatted bed bases
are carefully matched to form a sleeping system. If the Heveya®
mattress is damaged due to other bed bases, not from Heveya®, then we will not accept guarantee claims for the Heveya® mattress. Likewise, if the Heveya® slatted bed base is damaged due to other mattresses, not from Heveya®, then we will not accept guarantee claims for the Heveya® slatted bed base.
4. For the first year after the purchase date, we grant a full guarantee on all Heveya® products. During this period, we will repair or replace all damages that can be traced back to material or manufacturing defects free of charge.
From the second year onwards, the warranty is applicable according to the schedule below. (The age of the mattress or bed base will be determined by the date of the purchasing invoice)
1st year: free replacement of mattress
1st to 3rd year: 70% discount on new mattress purchase
3rd to 5th year: 40% discount on new mattress purchase
5th to 8th year: 20% discount on new mattress purchase
8th to 10th year: 10% discount on new mattress purchase
For slatted bed base:
1st year: free replacement of slatted bed base
1st to 3rd year: 70% discount on new slatted bed base purchase
3rd to 5th year: 40% discount on new slatted bed base purchase
5. The buyer shall bear the costs for transport to bring back the sleeping system to Heveya®. Guarantee services rendered by us shall not interrupt the running guarantee period, nor do they start a new warranty period.
6. The following cases are not covered by our warranty:
- Faults that result from improper treatment (use of force, overloading, alterations by the customer).
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear.
* Including mattress covers, handles and other upholstery.
Note: mattress handles are designed for mattress positioning only. Never use the handles to support the weight of the mattress.
Claims under guarantee must be accompanied by the original warranty card issued to you and the original sales receipt.
Airing of the bedroom
Regular airing of the bedroom will guarantee a healthy and pleasant environment for yourself and your mattress. High humidity in combination with inadequate ventilation (for example, in the case of closed wardrobe beds) can lead to damp stains (mildew). Damage due to damp stains is excluded from the guarantee.
Airing of the mattress
The fabric of the Heveya® mattresses is composed of soft, natural materials, which must be aired. If you cover it with bedding, make sure that the latter is permeable to air and moisture.
As with all new things, Heveya® mattresses have a specific intrinsic smell. If the mattress is aired, this will disappear within a few days, and is absolutely harmless.
Turn the mattress regularly. We recommend that you turn your mattress every year. This way, the material can recuperate more easily, and the sleeping comfort will be retained for an even longer time.
Form and volume
The core and the upholstery of Heveya® mattresses consist of soft materials and can change slightly in width, length and height during storage, transportation and use. This will impair neither the sleeping comfort nor the quality, and is no ground for a claim under the guarantee.
All the covers of Heveya® mattresses can be dry cleaned. Please follow thecare labels at all times. We will accept no guarantee liability for incorrect washing/cleaning. We recommend you to clean your mattress cover at least once a year.
Never expose your uncovered latex core to UV light - daylight or sunlight - as it increases the aging of your mattress dramatically. Mattresses exposed to UV light do not fall under guarantee.
The Slatted Bed Base
The flexibility of the slats contributes considerably to your sleeping comfort. For this reason, you should avoid unusual loadings, for example, standing or jumping on the bed base. Damaged slats should be replaced immediately as a pair. Slats or joints damaged by improper use such as standing or jumping do not fall under the guarantee.
The slats consist of multiple glued beech-wood laminates, a natural and living material, which can easily alter in the course of use. This is normal, and does not provide grounds for a claim under the guarantee.
The slatted bed bases require no special care. We recommend a dry cloth for the occasional removal of dust.